supports many games including Hold ’em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud, and Razz. One of its most compelling features is its ability to evaluate hand ranges. This means that you can enter multiple possible hands for your opponents and it will return the average equity. To select hands, just click on the button for the player you are interested in, which brings up the following dialog:
tab is currently available for all games except Omaha. It is used to select hands from meaningful groups. You can find out how your hand matches up against all broadway hands or maybe just see preflop equity for whenever possible to reduce computation time, since often the result will approximately be the same and it will take a lot less time. When this tab is selected, the dialog looks like this…
Thetab is currently available for all games except Omaha. It is used to select hands from meaningful groups. You can find out how your hand matches up against all broadway hands or maybe just see preflop equity for Ace-King-suited versus all Pairs . You should be careful and usewhenever possible to reduce computation time, since often the result will approximately be the same and it will take aless time.
When this tab is selected, the dialog looks like this… Situs Judi Bola site features are different and unique in comparison to the other website. The playing of the card games will offer different benefits to the players. The use of the right table and room will bring the desired results. The features and benefits are enormous in comparison to the other website.
The Omaha Equity Calculator has some features that are worth explaining. Omaha is a 4 card game, and only 4 card hands are valid. That said, you may have noticed that allows you to add 2, 3, or 4 cards. When you select 2 or 3 cards and add them to the hand distribution tree, they are placed below items that say 2+2 Cards and 3+1 Cards respectively.
What is this??? Well, the idea is that sometimes you might think that your opponent’s hand has 2 or 3 cards that line up with the flop in a certain way. You might use this to create a hand range like Ace-2-3. You would first add 3 card hands that fit this pattern. Then, if you select the group in the Hands tree, you can add 1 card to each hand. An easy way to do this is the use Select Last Hand to select the last hand you added, then use Random1 to add a bunch of random cards to complete the 4 card hand.
Make sense??? Ok, it is confusing, but once you get used to it, we hope that can be used to analyze some of the more complex scenarios that come up during the game of Omaha. is currently under active development. Here are some features we are thinking of adding:
- Speed!! We are working on making much, much faster!
- Omaha “Group” Hand Selection – We are working on a richer UI that will let you select Omaha hands from meaningful groups. We want people to select a hand like “Ace 2 3 double suited.” If that makes no sense to you, you really should play more Omaha!
- UI improvements – We have a slew of small improvements that we want to make. Some features could just be easier to use. For example, we want to make it easier for people to visualize the hands that have been selected. We also want better feedback when hands are entered incorrectly. These are just some of the improvements that need the most feedback, since we need to know exactly how people use .
- Better Keyboard Control – Currently there are keyboard shortcuts to some of the buttons, but we are working on ways of making this work in a more consistent manner.
- Verbose Output – We are considering adding an option to get more verbose output. This would tell you things like which matchups were ignored when you select large overlapping hand ranges. We are happy to get your opinion on what you would like to do for you. We will take every request seriously, no matter how outrageous. Even feel free to tell us about minor mistakes or annoyances, and we will do our best to fix it quickly. Since we are members of the poker community ourselves, our main goal is to please the poker community.